Food Services Year-end Policy
SCHOOL LUNCH DEBIT YEAR END POLICY
ALL LUNCH ACCOUNTS negative balances must be paid before the end of the year.
ALL LUNCH ACCOUNTS WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO THE NEXT SCHOOL YEAR.
- High school seniors and students leaving the Trumbull School system ONLY,can request a refund of monies left in their account. You must have a written request for a refund from a parent or guardian and inform the Manager of Food Services at your school by TuesdayJune 7,2016.
- All refunds will be mailed to your home.
- Request for refunds will NOT be accepted after Tuesday June 7, 2016. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Only parents of students leaving or graduatingthe school system, must remove their account from MSB.
- Refunds will not be returned from a child's account until confirmation the child has been removed from the MySchoolBucks program
Any questions please call the Trumbull Food Services Office at 203- 452-4500
SUMMER MONTHS / SCHOOL OPENING INFORMATION
MySchoolBucks will be active (open for the school year) August 22, 2016
Smarter Balanced & Connecticut Mastery Test Assessments Parent Information Session
On March 8, 2016, a Parent Information Session was held to present basic background information on the Smarter Balanced and Connecticut Mastery Test assessments for grades 3-5 students. Below is the PowerPoint from that Parent Information Session. Further information regarding the Smarter Balanced Assessment can be found at the website of the Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium. Under the “Assessments” tab, practice tests and sample items may be accessed.
Read the latest Wellness Newsletter -
Sunburn causes three kinds of damage - immediate, cumulative, and long-term. A bad burn causes immediate discomfort ranging from a painful nuisance to a medical to a emergency. A sunburn is a sign that cells and blood vessels in your skin have been damaged.
Food Allergy Policy
It is the policy of the Trumbull Board of Education to provide for a Food Allergy Management plan to maintain the health and safety of students with life-threatening food allergies. Each plan will be developmentally appropriate, promote self-advocacy and competence in self-care, and provide educational opportunities. The purpose of this policy is to:
- Reduce the likelihood of potentially life-threatening allergic reactions.
- Ensure a rapid and effective response in the event of an allergic reaction.
- Assist an identified allergic student in avoiding exposure to allergens.
Read the entire Policy and Download Forms...
We are in the process of verifying residency status for all students in grades K-12. The first phase of this process requires a mailing to be sent to the home address of only elementary school students. We are still missing the forms from some families and need to verify all students registered in the elementary schools. Therefore,if you have not done so, please submit the appropriate documents from the list below to Trumbull Public Schools, Residency Verification Office, 6254 Main Street, Trumbull, CT 06611. These pdf forms can be downloaded here...