Please read - Safe Return to In-Person Instruction and Continuity of Services Plan – August 26, 2021
Reopening Resource Page - Check out the Connecticut and Trumbull plans, as well as, resources to stay safe.
Board of Education Meeting
The next session of the Board of Education will be on Tuesday, September 28 at 7:00 PM. See packet for details...
Superintendent's Monthly Newsletter
Read the September Newsletter from Superintendent Martin J. Semmel, Ed.D.
Past newsletters can be accessed on the Newsletter Page.
School Breakfast and Lunch Information
Nationwide Waivers have been extended for the 2021-2022 School Year. These waivers will ensure students and children 18 year old and under can continue to safely receive Free school meals through the 2021-22 School Year. Please note - A La Carte items, are not included in the free waivers i.e. a sandwich, a salad, chips, cookies, ice cream, beverages. These choices are charged accordingly. Read the entire flier...
Trumbull's Teacher and Paraeducator of the Year
Michele Molloy- Trumbull 2021 - 2022 Teacher of the year
Patricia "Patty" Mencucci Paraeducator of the year!
School Teachers and Paraeducators of the Year
Congratulations to all of the teachers and paraeducators selected by their school for the 2021 - 2022 Teacher & Paraeducator of the Year.
Catherine Lago & Kelly Dufficy - Booth Hill School
Becky Ferraro & Julia Strelcova Henriquez - Daniels Farm School
Jennifer Crawford & Rob Sanderson - Frenchtown School
Michele Molloy & Bruna Sambrook - Jane Ryan School
Amy Alfano & Edith Foster- Middlebrook School
Beth Byers & Aimee Marini - Tashua School
Lynn Brown & Mari McHale - Hillcrest Middle School
Staci Pacelli & Kelly Curry - Madison Middle School
Lauren Bespuda & Patricia "Patty" Mencucci - Trumbull High School
Jennifer Carravone & Meg Cole - Trumbull Early Childhood Education Center
2021 - 2022 Bus Routes
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office at (203) 452-4321.
The Transportation Department
Need Working Papers?
Where can I obtain working papers?
- Working papers are issued from Trumbull High School’s main office throughout the year. Due to security protocol, you must have an appointment. In order to be eligible for working papers, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be 16 years old and show proof of age, this proof must be shown on a legal document such as a birth certificate, driver’s license, or passport. (If you are 18 years old or older you do not need working papers.) For more information on ages and restrictions see the Connecticut Working Papers Manual https://portal.ct.gov/-/media/SDE/CTE/WBL/WP.pdf?la=en.
- You must have a “Promise of Employment” letter which is provided by your future employer on their letterhead, stating your name, what type of position (cashier, stock clerk, etc.), rate of pay and number of hours you will be working weekly.
Student Registration and Residency Proof
It is the policy of the Trumbull Board of Education that any child of school age who resides in the Town of Trumbull may attend the Trumbull Public Schools. To verify that they are a bona fide resident of Trumbull, based on the Trumbull Board of Education Residency Policy (5111/Eligibility to Attend Trumbull Public Schools) you will be required to submit residency documentation along with the completion of the online registration form. Please click here to access the Online Registration system.
Food Allergy Policy
It is the policy of the Trumbull Board of Education to provide for a Food Allergy Management plan to maintain the health and safety of students with life-threatening food allergies. Each plan will be developmentally appropriate, promote self-advocacy and competence in self-care, and provide educational opportunities. The purpose of this policy is to:
- Reduce the likelihood of potentially life-threatening allergic reactions.
- Ensure a rapid and effective response in the event of an allergic reaction.
- Assist an identified allergic student in avoiding exposure to allergens.
Read the entire Policy and Download Forms...