Trumbull Public schools regularly updates our Board of Education Policies to remain compliant with state and federal laws and meet the ever-changing needs of our school community. The annual policy notification process, includes providing links on this webpage and supplying regular reminders about important policies that impact our students, faculty, staff, and families as they arise. Public notifications are provided via mass emails, but also through our website for regular reference.
Annual Notification of Key BOE Policies
- Policy Code 3524.2, Green Cleaning
- Policy Code 4118.112, Sex Discrimination and Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Policy Code 5131.911, Bullying and Teen Dating Violence Prevention and Intervention
- Policy Code 5141.231, Prohibition on Recommendations for Psychotropic Drug Use
- Policy Code 5141.4, Reporting of Child Abuse, Neglect, and Sexual Assault
- Policy Code 5145.5, Sexual Harassment of Students
- Policy Code 6121, Non-Discrimination in Instruction/Classroom
If you have questions about these policies, or any others, please contact your child's building principal or the Office of the Assistant Superintendent at 203-452-4340. For additional reference, all policies are maintained up-to-date on this District website.