KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION 2021-2022
New student Kindergarten registration for the 2021-22 school year is now open and will take place this year via our new online system.
If you have previously submitted the Google Form indicating that you wished to register your kindergarten child you should be receiving a personalized email shortly with a link to the complete registration process form.
Please note that Kindergarten for 2021-22 is open to children born on or before January 1, 2017.
Please direct all questions to the Office of the Assistant Superintendent at 203-452-4348.
Forms - Required
During the registration process you will be prompted to upload parent/guardian identification, Birth Certificate, proof of residency, and health record information. Below is a list of documentation that will be required during your registration process.
Please gather the necessary paperwork prior to beginning your online registration. If you are unable to upload all documents during the registration process, you will be able to submit your registration form; however, your child’s enrollment will not be fully processed until all documentation has been received.
Trumbull Board of Education
6254 Main St
Trumbull, CT 06611
- Personal Identification of parent/guardian (e.g., driver’s license, passport)
- Birth Certificate of child
- Copy of Property Field Card (available at Town Tax Assessor's Office, Town Hall- no fee), Warranty Deed, Mortgage Invoice or Tax Invoice plus
- current utility bill (water, electric, gas, cable or sewer)
- Non-Homeowners (renters, families living with relatives, or any non-permanent situations)
- Appendix A-Residency Verification Form - Notarized
- Current lease/rental agreement signed by the landlord with landlord's contact number
- Two current utility bills (electric, gas, water or cable) or Invoices (ex: Cel Phone, car tax, car insurance, bank Statement, credit card Invoice)
- Guardianship (Homeowner or Non-Homeowner)
- Complete steps above for either Homeowner or Non-Homeowner status
- Appendix B -Form #1- Parent's Affidavit Child Not Living with Either Parent, signed and notarized - Call for copy of form
- Appendix B -Form #2 -Guardian's Affidavit Child Not Living with Either
- Parent, signed and notarized - Call for copy of form
- Copy of the court order or appointing authority document