The follow courses are required or mandatory training:
- Sexual Harrassment (required for all new employees within 6 month of hire,) refreshers provided annually through building meetings.
- Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Prevention
- Child Abuse and Neglect: Mandatory Reporting
- FERPA: Confidentially of Records
- Medication Administration: Epinephrine Auto-Injectors
Employees are asked to use the Safe School system for required trainings which can be accessed at https://trumbull-ct.safeschools.com.
Trumbull Public Schools values time to collaborate regarding teaching and learning. Staff can click here to view our Professional Learning Overview Packet for August 2021.
2021-2022 Request for Professional Day - Completed forms must be submitted from Principal/Supervisor to Assistant Superintendent no less than one week prior to the requested professional day(s).
Expense Sheet for Pre-Approved expenses - fees, travel, etc.